Resolutions of the April 07, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
08 April 2020
On Apr. 07, 2020, the Board of Directors has conducted an in-absentia Board meeting. In the course of the meeting, directors have scrutinized and decided on the range of corporate issues.
In the course of the meeting, the Board of Directors has approved the membership of the Board of Directors Reliability Committee. The 5-member Committee is headed by Sergey Vladimirovich Shpilevoy.
The composition of the Committee is as follows:
- Sergey Vladimirovich Shpilevoy, PAO Rosseti’s Head of Analysis Directorate of Situational Analysis Center, Committee Chair
- Vladimir Anatolyevich Bolotin, OAO IDGC of Urals’ First Deputy General Director – Chief Operating Officer
- Roman Avgustovich Dmitrik, OOO ESIH’s General Director
- Igor Georgievich Polovnev, Association of Professional Investors’ Financial Director
- Dmitry Olegovich Ulrich, Head of Labor and Production Safety Section of PAO Rosseti’s Technical Oversight Center branch
In the course of the meeting, the Board of Directors has also adopted the 3Q2019 General Director KPI completion report.
Resolutions of the March 31, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the March 20, 2020 and March 23, 2020 Board of Directors meetings
Resolutions of the March 18, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the March 06, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the February 28, 2020 Board of Directors meeting