Resolutions of the March 18, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
18 March 2020
On Mar. 18, 2020, the Board of Directors has conducted an in-absentia Board meeting. In the course of the meeting, directors have scrutinized and decided on the range of corporate issues.
In the course of the meeting, the Board of Directors has approved the membership of the Board of Directors Technological Connection Committee. The 5-member Committee is headed by Aleksandr Yuryevich Korneev.
The composition of the Committee is as follows:
- Aleksandr Yuryevich Korneev, PAO Rosseti’s Director of Technological Connection and Infrastructure Development Department, Committee Chair
- Dmitry Vladimirovich Vyalkov, OAO IDGC of Urals Deputy General Director for Development and Sales
- Natalia Aleksandrovna Ozhe, AO Gazeks Deputy General Director
- Igor Georgievich Polovnev, Association of Professional Investors’ Financial Director
- Marina Altegovna Gazdanova, PAO Rosseti’s leading expert of Technological Connection Directorate of Sales Department
In the course of the meeting, the Board of Directors has also decided on the removal and election of a new Central Procurement Body member, examined the 2019 information policy compliance report, expense reports related to the arrangement and conduct of the Company’s Dec.04 and 31, 2019 Extraordinary General Meetings of Stockholders as well as adopted resolutions on the other agenda items.
Resolutions of the March 06, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the February 28, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the February 21, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Resolutions of the February 07, 2020 Board of Directors meeting
Company’s 2020-2030 Digital Transformation Program Adopted by the Board of Directors