ОАО «IDGC of Urals» (RTS and MICEX: MRKU), united operating company of the Urals region exercising control over distributive grid complexes in Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk and Perm regions, Russia informs on the decision of the Federal Financial Markets Service (FFMS) to cancel serial numbers of additional share issues of OAO “IDGC of Urals”.
In accordance with FFMS notification (#08-АС-03/19139 as of 04.09.2008) the serial numbers (tickers) of the following additional common registered non-documentary share issues of OAO “IDGC of Urals” were cancelled:
• 002D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-002D as of 24.04.2008;
• 003D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-003D as of 24.04.2008;
• 004D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-004D as of 24.04.2008;
• 005D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-005D as of 24.04.2008;
• 006D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-006D as of 24.04.2008;
• 007D, state registration number 1-01-32501-D-007D as of 24.04.2008.
The cancellation of the serial numbers (tickers) was due to expiration of 3 months since the state registration of the Additional Issues Results Report.
In the near future MICEX will unite the share issues as well as begin to trade the Company’s common registered non-documentary shares under united ticker mrku.
For additional information on the Company, please, visit the Company’s corporate web-site as well as Complex Information Disclosure System (www.skrin.ru), Interfax (www.interfax.ru) and AKM (www.akm.ru).