ОАО “IDGC of Urals” (RTS and MICEX: MRKU), united operating company of the Urals region exercising control over distributive grid complexes in Sverdlovsk, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan and Perm regions – reports on the results of personnel and remuneration committee session.
November 20, 2008 saw the conclusion of results of the first extramural session of personnel and remuneration committee which made decisions on the following issues:
- election of the committee vice-chairman;
- election of the committee secretary;
- approval of the committee working plan;
- approval of the committee budget draft till AGM.
The following committee members took part in the session:
- Viktor LUTSKOVICH, Deputy Head, Personnel Management Department at ОАО “Holding MRSK” (chairman);
- Natalya ERPSHER, Head of Organizational Development Directorate at ОАО “Holding MRSK”;
- Aleksei SEDYKH, First Deputy General Director at ОАО “IDGC of Urals”;
- Vladimir MATYUK, Deputy Director on Personnel and Organizational Engineering at ОАО “IDGC of Urals”;
- Svetlana MURAVYOVA, Head of Corporate Section at Moscow Representative Office of “E.D.M. Electricity Distribution Management (Cyprus) Limited”.
Election of the committee vice-chairman and secretary, approval of the committee working plan and budget draft create a foundation for further fruitful work of the committee as well as the Company’s Board of Directors on the whole.
For additional information on the Company, please, visit the Company’s corporate web-site (www.mrsk-ural.ru) as well as Complex Information Disclosure System (www.skrin.ru), Interfax (www.interfax.ru) and AKM (www.akm.ru).